Residential Service Electrician
Company: Work With Your Handz
Posted on: November 18, 2023
We are hiring Residential Service Electricians!We are growing in
operations in the Northern Virginia and Suburban Maryland area and
are hiring Residential Service Electricians to service our
customers.As a qualified candidate you will apply your technical
skills and knowledge in the assembly, installation, maintenance,
repair, and service of electrical systems and fixtures. What can WE
do for you?
- Provide stability over 30% of their staff has been employed 10
years or longer.
- Theyve been in business for 40 years and have 5-star
- They have a great benefits package (see full list below).
- They are a family-owned company with a fun, professional and
caring management team.
- They are growing and so are the opportunities for
- They provide ongoing training and professional
- They have box seats to the Caps and Jiffy Lube Live for
employees to enjoy!
- Team events for employees and their families.
- Pride in working for a company that makes a difference in the
community and always does right by the customer.
- Culture of continuous improvement including use of latest
technology platforms in the industry. Benefits:
- We offer great earning potential
- Paid vacation
- 401k with company match
- Health, Vision and Dental insurance
- Dynamic work environment
- No Shortage of Calls
- Tool, iPhone and iPad Allowance
- Family Atmosphere
- Supportive Management
- Immediate hire with year-round work
- Our most experienced and top performers earn more than $100,000
- Uniforms Responsibilities of our next Residential Electrician:
- Complete all general electrical in-home, service calls.
- Establish customer trust and rapport to provide the best
options regarding the right products and services.
- Educate and assist customers in choosing the best finance
options and maintenance plans.
- Understand your service criteria and hold yourself accountable
for exceeding revenue goals.
- Show yourself as professional and knowledgeable technician to
gain new referrals and repeated business.
- Work alongside customer service and dispatch to ensure overall
success of the business.
- Maintain a clean, organized job site and well inventoried
- Participate actively in all training exercises, meetings, trade
shows and retreats.
- Train and mentor apprentices to ensure quick, accurate repairs
- Be accurate and timely with invoices, timecards, curbside
feedback and option sheets.Competencies for Success for our next
- Licensed with knowledge of local electrical codes and ability
to make on-the-job applications.
- Journeyman License required
- Proven track record in electrical techniques including
electrical hardware, junction boxes and circuit breaker units,
trace lines and reading wiring diagrams.
- Maintaining continued education and training on a yearly
- Clean, safe driving record.
- Ability to pass a background check and drug test
- Highly organized.
- Strong verbal and written communications.
- High integrity, exceptional communication and social
- Proven ability to make solid customer connections and relate
with customers positively.
- Strong desire to improve professionally.
- Team player. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer which offers
competitive compensation, excellent benefits, and company vehicles,
paid training, advancement opportunities within your field and our
company, and a respected leader in the home services industry.
Keywords: Work With Your Handz, Dale City , Residential Service Electrician, Professions , Elkwood, Virginia
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!